Tom Byrne Fine Art
Based in Florence Italy
Exhibitions and Events:
- Group exhibition in the Angel Art Academy, Florence, Italy.
- Brussels Affordable Art Fair 2013 represented by Galerie Hors-Champs, Paris.
- Salon Art en Capital 2012, Grand Palais, Paris France.
- Representing Ireland in the Commune Culturelle de Bretteville-sur-Laize, France, with artist Valerie Vahey.
- The Written Word. Exhibition in the Biblioteque American, 75007 Paris.
- Exhibition of paintings, DDG Gallery.
- 9/11 Exhibition in Grace Teshima gallery.
- Exhibition of drawings, Greenlane Gallery. Paris.
- Exhibiton of paintings, Goal Ball, Burlington Hotel, Dublin.
- Dirty Laundry Exhibition. South Studios, Dublin, Ireland
- The Goal Ball – Exhibitions of portraits.
- Exhibition of drawings from the nude. United Arts Club, Dublin, Ireland.
- Solo show. The Greenlane gallery. Ile Saint Louis, 75004 Paris.
December 5th 2009
- Alter Ego. Venue: The Greenlane Gallery, 29 rue des deux ponts, Ile Saint Louis, 75004 Paris.
- The StylePixie gallery. 2 rue Edouard Vasseur Ivry-Sur-Seine.
October 2009: Curating the exhibition, "The stuff of Dreams"
- The Greenlane Gallery, 29 rue des deux Ponts, ile saint Louis, Paris, France. 13th-26th of October.
October 09: Reflections of Ourselves
- 29 September-11th October
ile Saint Louis. 75004 Paris.
September 2009, "A Book about Death"
- New York: The The Emily Harvey Foundation Gallery on Broadway.
A celebration of Emily Harvey and a global exploration of Death.
10th of September 2009
537 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10012
The Goal Ball - June 6th 2009
- Hotel Concorde LaFayette, 75017 Paris. An exhibition of paintings in aid of the charity Goal.
May 23rd 2009 Group show with French artists
- Saint-Germain-les-Corbeil (91250) From 23rd of May until the 1st of June.
May 16th 2009 Solo show, The Irish Embassy in Paris exhibition
- 10am - 4pm, 12 avenue Foch, 75116 Paris, Entrance on Rue Rude. www.embassyofireland.fr
October 28th 2008: Grande Marché d'Art Contemporain.
- Bastile, Paris. You will find my work In the new artists section.You can see some of the pieces which will be on show here
June to July 08: Nutshuis, the Hague, the Netherlands,
- 7th of June and 5th of July.
June 2008. The Inspired Art Fair, London.
- 19th to the 22nd of June.
May 2008: London, the Batersea Art fair
- 16th to the 18th May 2008.
- New York. Group exhibition, the Carlton Arms Gallery, Manhattan, NY.